Alumnus, Rick Bail, Class of 1973, has established the Philip G. Bail Sr. and Katherine D. Bail Ambassador Scholarships to honor his parents. The scholarship is awarded to a male and female junior student who possess exuberant, inclusive personalities, outstanding moral character, have demonstrated leadership in extracurricular activities (at Bishop Luers and/or in the greater Fort Wayne community) and who best exemplify demonstrated excellence in academic performance, intellectual curiosity and academic inquisitiveness. In others words, these students represent the best of Bishop Luers. These awards are merit-based scholarships. Grace Everett and Michael Palmer are the recipients for 2014-2015. These two juniors were recently awarded $3,000 each to use towards their senior tuition.
- Curly’s Village Inn Hosts St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
- New Fort Wayne Dining Guide Makes Eating Healthier Easy
- Artlink Introduces New Education Series To Provide Emerging Artists With The Resources They Need To Succeed
- Exploring Pollinators Through Fun Educational Experiences
- Deadline Approaching To Apply For Fort Wayne Fire Department Firefighter Positions