The Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne elected three new members to its board of directors, as well as installed officers for the 2019-2020 fiscal year. The new board directors are:
• Damian Gosheff, Attorney (Partner), Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
• Ron Menze, Community Volunteer, retired (Partner) MKM Architecture + Design
• Edmond O’Neal, President, Northeast Indiana Works
The 2019-2020 officers of the board are:
• Chair – Shannon Hardiek, COO and Financial Advisor, Phillips Financial
• Vice Chair – Mike Cahill, President of Banking Services, Ruoff Home Mortgage
• Secretary – Bob Francis, Vice President and CIO, Steel Dynamics
• Treasurer – Rob Patrick, Vice President/Trust Officer, 1st Source Bank
Returning board directors include:
Cindy Goodman, CFA, CFP®,Vice President, Portfolio Manager with Old National Investment Management; Jonathan Hancock, Community Leader; Son Huynh, Real Estate Sales Professional, Century 21 Bradley Realty; Todd Jacobs, Vice President, Lifeline Youth and Family Services; Ben Miles, President, Parkview Regional Medical Center & Affiliates; Carrie Minnich, CPA, Director (Shareholder), Dulin, Ward, & DeWald, Inc.; Chris Rupp, Dulin, Ward & Dewald, Inc.; Heather Schoegler, President, Augustus Advisors; Irene Walters, Community Leader; Doug Wood, Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Sweetwater.
A special thank you is extended to retiring board directors Michael Barranda, Trois Hart, Greg Johnson, and Bruce Menshy for their service and leadership to the Community Foundation.
For nearly 100 years, the Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne has been a public charitable foundation serving Allen County since 1922. The Community Foundation had assets of approximately $141.7 million at December 31, 2018 and awarded more than $6 million in charitable grants and scholarships in that year. The Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne does three things: help people make their charitable giving more impactful, connect funding to nonprofits through effective grantmaking, and provide leadership to address community needs to improve quality of life. Every day we connect people and resources to build a more vibrant community.