The Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne elected two new members to its board of directors, as well as installed officers for the 2018-2019 fiscal year, at the organization’s annual meeting. The new board members are:
• Cindy Goodman, CFA, CFP®– Vice President, Portfolio Manager with Old National Investment Management
• Carrie Minnich, CPA– Director (Shareholder) with Dulin, Ward, & DeWald, Inc.
The 2018-2019 officers of the board are:
• President – Shannon Hardiek, COO and Financial Advisor, Phillips Financial
• Vice President – Jonathan Hancock, Community Leader
• Secretary – Bob Francis, Vice President and CIO, Steel Dynamics
• Treasurer – Bruce Menshy, Community Leader
Returning members of the board include:
Michael Barranda, MedPro Group; Mike Cahill, Ruoff Home Mortgage; Trois Hart, Director, Urban Enterprise Association; Son Huynh, Real Estate Sales Professional, Century 21 Bradley Realty; Todd Jacobs, Vice President, Lifeline Youth and Family Services; Greg Johnson, Vice President of Finance/CFO, United Way of Allen County; Ben Miles, President, Parkview Regional Medical Center & Affiliates; Rob Patrick, Vice President/Trust Officer, 1st Source Bank; Chris Rupp, Dulin, Ward & Dewald, Inc.; Heather Schoegler, President, Augustus Advisors; Irene Walters, Community Leader; Doug Wood, Senior Vice President and Chief Administration Officer, Sweetwater.
A special thank you is extended to retiring board members Kathy Kolb and Don Steininger for their service and leadership.