Brightpoint has received a $10,000 grant from the St. Joseph Community Health Foundation to support the Covering Kids and Families (CKF) program. The grant was awarded to continue to support access to healthcare to the Burmese and Hispanic community through community-based outreach and enrollment in state- and federally-sponsored health coverage programs. CKF of Brightpoint strives to serve all uninsured and underinsured Allen County Residents. The grant money received from the St. Joseph Community Health Foundation will allow CKF to break down the language barriers that we often experience when serving Burmese and Hispanic residents. We look forward to being able to better serve Allen County with the generosity from St. Joseph Community Health Foundation.
- This Week At The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum: Week Of February 11, 2019
- Hayworth Celebrates 18 Years Of Service With Northwestern Mutual
- Fort Wayne Parks And Recreation Announces House Catering Open Bid
- FWMoA Announces Regional Scholastic Awards
- Mayor Henry Announces Public Safety Personnel To Receive Additional Compensation For Hours Worked During Polar Vortex