Brightpoint has received a $10,000 grant from the St. Joseph Community Health Foundation to support the Covering Kids and Families (CKF) program. The grant was awarded to continue to support access to healthcare to the Burmese and Hispanic community through community-based outreach and enrollment in state- and federally-sponsored health coverage programs. CKF of Brightpoint strives to serve all uninsured and underinsured Allen County Residents. The grant money received from the St. Joseph Community Health Foundation will allow CKF to break down the language barriers that we often experience when serving Burmese and Hispanic residents. We look forward to being able to better serve Allen County with the generosity from St. Joseph Community Health Foundation.
- 15 Entrepreneurs Graduate from Build Institute Classes
- Frogs Leap on Forever Stamps
- I&M Warns Against Scammer Activity Aimed At Customers
- HIGH SCHOOLER AWARDED AMERICAN RED CROSS CERTIFICATE OF EXTRAORDINARY ACTION FOR ASSISTING CHOKING STUDENT
- Fort Wayne Achieves Pet-Friendly Certification BETTER CITIES FOR PETS