Purdue Extension will offer a training for childcare and preschool providers on April 30, 2018 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm on topics that will enlighten and entertain the staff and children at your facilities. Purdue Extension Educators will present a workshop from the I am Moving I am Learning curriculum. This research based program will allow participants to earn 2 hours of education towards their Paths to Quality certification. Programs focus on school readiness, increasing activity and movement, child development and healthy eating. This workshop will focus on Nutrition Building Blocks. Participants will recognize the impact of good nutrition on other learning areas. The session helps participants learn strategies for improving nutritional choices within the childcare or preschool setting. Registration is $5 per person. Please register prior to April 23rd!
- AWS Foundation Hires Joni Schmalzried, Ed.D. As Chief Program Officer
- AWS Foundation Presents Keynote With A Special Announcement At The 2019 Arts United Awards
- Fort Wayne International Airport Completes Construction On New Terminal Road
- Lutheran Life Villages Renovation Project Adds Feeling Of Home
- Hundred Acre Wood Exhibit – January 12-April 21