Purdue Extension will offer a training for childcare and preschool providers on April 30, 2018 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm on topics that will enlighten and entertain the staff and children at your facilities. Purdue Extension Educators will present a workshop from the I am Moving I am Learning curriculum. This research based program will allow participants to earn 2 hours of education towards their Paths to Quality certification. Programs focus on school readiness, increasing activity and movement, child development and healthy eating. This workshop will focus on Nutrition Building Blocks. Participants will recognize the impact of good nutrition on other learning areas. The session helps participants learn strategies for improving nutritional choices within the childcare or preschool setting. Registration is $5 per person. Please register prior to April 23rd!
- Research Indicates Residents Ready To Change Ways To Help Pollinators
- Umber’s Do It Best Earns National Industry Recognition
- Team Chosen To Lead Design For Riverfront Fort Wayne Phases II And III
- CPA Joins Northwestern Mutual As Financial Planning Analyst For Summit Financial Group
- National Soccer Festival August 17th & 18th