Asher Agency has added three new employees to its team.
- Andy Parrish joins Asher as an Account Executive on the Subway team. The native of Hamilton, Ala., is a Marine Corps veteran and has a degree from Jefferson State in Birmingham. He previously worked as an Account Executive in food distribution and enjoys cooking, photography and traveling.
- Emily Bartrom also joins the Subway team as a Senior Account Supervisor. She previously worked at Shindigz, Vera Bradley, L.L. Bean and Nordstrom. Emily is a native of Sarasota, Fla., and has a bachelor’s degree from Florida State University and an MBA from IPFW. In her free time she enjoys traveling and playing tennis.
- David Goode joins Asher’s digital team as a Digital Media Buyer. The Fort Wayne native is a graduate of Southern Illinois University, where he earned a degree in radio/TV communications. He previously worked at Britton Marketing and Design Group as a digital strategist and at Sarkes Tarzian Radio as a morning show host. In his free time he enjoys gardening and baking artisan breads.
These Asher employees were recently promoted:
- Lisa Starr to Digital Media Director.
- Kaitlyn Judkins to Account Coordinator.
- Faith Van Gilder to Senior Account Supervisor.