|Fort Wayne Community Schools will say good-bye to 113 retirees with more than 3,100 combined years of service at the annual retirement dinner Thursday, May 17.
The district wishes the best to the teachers, bus drivers, classroom assistants, secretaries, administrators and others who dedicated many years to making the lives of children better. The years of service for this year’s group of retirees range from 10 to 48, and the retirees include many veteran educators, who made a significant different in the lives of students over the decades. Some are leaving at the end of the school year, while others are already several months into their retirements.
The following are the retirees FWCS honors for the 2017-18 school year:
- Fort Wayne International Airport Announces New Air Service Route for 2019
- The Child And Adult Care Food Program (Cacfp) For Emergency Shelters And At-Risk Afterschool Meals Programs
- Woodstock Rocks On Forever Stamp
- Wuestefeld Promoted To Director Of DNR Fish & Wildlife
- New Monthly Menu Features, All-You-Can-Eat BBQ & Blues Music At The Club Room