Mark your calendar and plan to join us at McMillen Park Community Center for the 5th Annual Community Extravaganza on Saturday, May 19, 12 – 4 pm. This free event will be fun for the whole family! There will be a bounce house, food, local entertainment, games with prizes, and giveaways. Middle School and High School students are invited to participate in the free 3 on 3 basketball tourney. (The deadline to register for the tourney is May 12.) The Parkview Community Nursing Health Fair will take place before the event, from 9 am – 1 pm, with free health screenings. Parents will also have an opportunity to register their children, ages 5 – 18, for our free summer program at McMillen. McMillen Park Community Center is located at 3901 Abbott Street. For more information, visit fortwayneparks.org or call McMillen Park Community Center at 260-427-2420.
- This Week At The Memorial Coliseum
- FWCS Career Academy Instructor Named Teacher Of The Year
- Boys And Girls Club Of Fort Wayne Partners With I&M
- Turnstone Center Designated As An Official Paralympic Training Site By The United States Olympic Committee
- FWCS Celebrates 3,100 Years Of Service By 113 Retirees