Mark your calendar and plan to join us at McMillen Park Community Center for the 5th Annual Community Extravaganza on Saturday, May 19, 12 – 4 pm. This free event will be fun for the whole family! There will be a bounce house, food, local entertainment, games with prizes, and giveaways. Middle School and High School students are invited to participate in the free 3 on 3 basketball tourney. (The deadline to register for the tourney is May 12.) The Parkview Community Nursing Health Fair will take place before the event, from 9 am – 1 pm, with free health screenings. Parents will also have an opportunity to register their children, ages 5 – 18, for our free summer program at McMillen. McMillen Park Community Center is located at 3901 Abbott Street. For more information, visit fortwayneparks.org or call McMillen Park Community Center at 260-427-2420.
- Research Indicates Residents Ready To Change Ways To Help Pollinators
- Umber’s Do It Best Earns National Industry Recognition
- Team Chosen To Lead Design For Riverfront Fort Wayne Phases II And III
- CPA Joins Northwestern Mutual As Financial Planning Analyst For Summit Financial Group
- National Soccer Festival August 17th & 18th