Mark your calendar and plan to join us at McMillen Park Community Center for the 5th Annual Community Extravaganza on Saturday, May 19, 12 – 4 pm. This free event will be fun for the whole family! There will be a bounce house, food, local entertainment, games with prizes, and giveaways. Middle School and High School students are invited to participate in the free 3 on 3 basketball tourney. (The deadline to register for the tourney is May 12.) The Parkview Community Nursing Health Fair will take place before the event, from 9 am – 1 pm, with free health screenings. Parents will also have an opportunity to register their children, ages 5 – 18, for our free summer program at McMillen. McMillen Park Community Center is located at 3901 Abbott Street. For more information, visit fortwayneparks.org or call McMillen Park Community Center at 260-427-2420.
- Fort Wayne International Airport Announces New Air Service Route for 2019
- The Child And Adult Care Food Program (Cacfp) For Emergency Shelters And At-Risk Afterschool Meals Programs
- Woodstock Rocks On Forever Stamp
- Wuestefeld Promoted To Director Of DNR Fish & Wildlife
- New Monthly Menu Features, All-You-Can-Eat BBQ & Blues Music At The Club Room