Visit the Botanical Conservatory for our 16th year of live butterflies and you can also explore the larger world of insects and their arthropod relatives. Thrill to the experience of entering our butterfly tent filled with over a hundred exotic butterflies as they feed, fly, and rest. These large and colorful creatures inspire awe by the delicate lives, aerial prowess, and complex metamorphosis. You will also discover a diversity of invertebrates in our live hallway display of such arthropods as beetles, spiders, mantids and millipedes. Activity sheets encourage visitor inquiry. Regular admission applies: $5/adult, $3/child age 3-17, free for children 2 and under. Sponsored by 97.3 WMEE, ABC21 WPTA, the Magee-O’Connor Foundation, and the Florence M. and Paul M. Staehl Foundation. For more information, call (260) 427-6440 or visit www.botanicalconservatory.org .
- Fort Wayne International Airport Announces New Air Service Route for 2019
- The Child And Adult Care Food Program (Cacfp) For Emergency Shelters And At-Risk Afterschool Meals Programs
- Woodstock Rocks On Forever Stamp
- Wuestefeld Promoted To Director Of DNR Fish & Wildlife
- New Monthly Menu Features, All-You-Can-Eat BBQ & Blues Music At The Club Room