Visit the Botanical Conservatory for our 16th year of live butterflies and you can also explore the larger world of insects and their arthropod relatives. Thrill to the experience of entering our butterfly tent filled with over a hundred exotic butterflies as they feed, fly, and rest. These large and colorful creatures inspire awe by the delicate lives, aerial prowess, and complex metamorphosis. You will also discover a diversity of invertebrates in our live hallway display of such arthropods as beetles, spiders, mantids and millipedes. Activity sheets encourage visitor inquiry. Regular admission applies: $5/adult, $3/child age 3-17, free for children 2 and under. Sponsored by 97.3 WMEE, ABC21 WPTA, the Magee-O’Connor Foundation, and the Florence M. and Paul M. Staehl Foundation. For more information, call (260) 427-6440 or visit www.botanicalconservatory.org .
- Research Indicates Residents Ready To Change Ways To Help Pollinators
- Umber’s Do It Best Earns National Industry Recognition
- Team Chosen To Lead Design For Riverfront Fort Wayne Phases II And III
- CPA Joins Northwestern Mutual As Financial Planning Analyst For Summit Financial Group
- National Soccer Festival August 17th & 18th