The second Annual Maumee Mary and Joseph Comedy Festival is back with more laughs April 12-14! The three days will have 35 events across seven downtown Fort Wayne locations, featuring many different comedy styles by local, regional and national headline acts.
There will be a wide variety of show formats, including standup, sketch, improv, podcast recordings, faux game shows and more. Featured events include:
- The nationally renowned Story Pirates kick off an afternoon of free family fun Saturday, April 14.
- Festival headliner Mary Lynn Rajskub, from Always Sunny in Philadelphia and 24, will perform Saturday night.
- Veteran’s Showcase includes performances by comedians who served our country.
- Hoosier Homegrown Showcase features local comedic talent from across Indiana.
- Broken Pencil Improv will host a free beginner improv workshop.
- Sticks & Stone Comedy Battle is the Festival closer April 14 and will be judged by The Mean Boys Podcast.
Learn more about the show schedules and your favorite comedians at mmjcomedyfestival.com, or follow the Festival on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Tickets are available in one-day($10-15), multi-day ($30) and VIP passes ($70) that come with cool Festival swag! Purchase tickets online at mmjcomedyfestival.com or at the door.