Three Rivers Ambulance Authority (TRAA) was honored with three awards from the Indiana Emergency Response Conference. TRAA Authority Director Gary A. Booher was presented with the Advanced Life Support (ALS) Provider of the Year award. TRAA has received the award from the Indiana Emergency Response Conference for the second year in a row. TRAA employee Lynda Auker was recognized as the Co-dispatcher of the Year and Randy Auker was honored as the EMS Officer of the Year.
- Indiana Michigan Power Center FalconCam Goes Live
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Free Tax Assistance
- This Week At The Memorial Coliseum
- Big Brothers Big Sisters - 2018 Bowl For Kids' Sake Kick Off Party
- New Opportunities For Cat Adoption - Whisker Village!
- Mad Ants To Hold Tryout For Madame Ants Dance Team
- Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Day Camp Registration Open
- Ivy Tech Northeast To Host Latinos Count Conference
- The Fort Wayne Children’s Choir Presents Young Artists Concert
Follow, Like & Comment