Three Rivers Ambulance Authority (TRAA) was honored with three awards from the Indiana Emergency Response Conference. TRAA Authority Director Gary A. Booher was presented with the Advanced Life Support (ALS) Provider of the Year award. TRAA has received the award from the Indiana Emergency Response Conference for the second year in a row. TRAA employee Lynda Auker was recognized as the Co-dispatcher of the Year and Randy Auker was honored as the EMS Officer of the Year.
- The Dekko Foundation Has Granted Big Brothers Big Sisters Of NE Indiana
- ‘Speak Up’ Is New Firm Specializing In Alternative Communication
- This Week At The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum: Week Of October 15, 2018
- Fort Wayne International Airport To Celebrate Customer Appreciation Week October 15-19
- FWCS Expands College & Career Exploration Program