Three Rivers Ambulance Authority (TRAA) was honored with three awards from the Indiana Emergency Response Conference. TRAA Authority Director Gary A. Booher was presented with the Advanced Life Support (ALS) Provider of the Year award. TRAA has received the award from the Indiana Emergency Response Conference for the second year in a row. TRAA employee Lynda Auker was recognized as the Co-dispatcher of the Year and Randy Auker was honored as the EMS Officer of the Year.
- 2017 Scholastic Art And Writing Awards At FWMoA
- 2017 Lilly Endowment Community Scholars Announced!
- Young Entrepreneur Opens Dental Practice
- Embassy Theatre Announces Down The Line 11
- LH Industries Marks 50th Anniversary With Projection Of Additional Growth
- Arts United Announces Award Recipients
- Dr. Manalo Joins Fort Wayne Neurological Center
- Byron Health Center Earns Deficiency-Free State Survey
- 27th Annual Holly Days Craft Show
- Miami Tribe Of Oklahoma Donates To Restore Landmark