Three Rivers Ambulance Authority (TRAA) was honored with three awards from the Indiana Emergency Response Conference. TRAA Authority Director Gary A. Booher was presented with the Advanced Life Support (ALS) Provider of the Year award. TRAA has received the award from the Indiana Emergency Response Conference for the second year in a row. TRAA employee Lynda Auker was recognized as the Co-dispatcher of the Year and Randy Auker was honored as the EMS Officer of the Year.
- AWS Foundation Hires Joni Schmalzried, Ed.D. As Chief Program Officer
- AWS Foundation Presents Keynote With A Special Announcement At The 2019 Arts United Awards
- Fort Wayne International Airport Completes Construction On New Terminal Road
- Lutheran Life Villages Renovation Project Adds Feeling Of Home
- Hundred Acre Wood Exhibit – January 12-April 21