Three Rivers Ambulance Authority (TRAA) was honored with three awards from the Indiana Emergency Response Conference. TRAA Authority Director Gary A. Booher was presented with the Advanced Life Support (ALS) Provider of the Year award. TRAA has received the award from the Indiana Emergency Response Conference for the second year in a row. TRAA employee Lynda Auker was recognized as the Co-dispatcher of the Year and Randy Auker was honored as the EMS Officer of the Year.
- National Pollinator Week Celebrated In Ft. Wayne With Locally Hand-Painted Beehives
- Indiana State Fair Announces Second Wave Of Free Concerts As Part Of The 2019 Indiana State Fair
- Free Foster Parent Info. Nights
- Mayor Henry Tours Residential Component Of The Landing
- Students Explore College, Careers At New Summer Camp