For Ivy Tech Community College Northeast’s second Special Cuisines dinner of the semester, students will serve up a southeast Asian and Indian menu:
· Appetizer: Thai vegetarian rolls
· Starter: Banh khoai (happy cakes)
· Soup: Tom Yum Goong (Thai hot and sour shrimp)
· Salad: Gỏi Gà or Ga Xe Phay (Vietnamese cabbage, carrot, and chicken salad)
· Main: Sookha keema (northern dry-cooked lamb)
The dinner will be served at 6 p.m. Feb. 2.
To make reservations, which are required, visit IvyTech.edu/northeast/dinners. You can also call 260-481-2243. Dinners are served in the Hospitality Room (door 24, which is located on the back of the building and faces Coliseum Boulevard)on Coliseum Campus (3800 N. Anthony Blvd.) and run $25. Pay on-site with cash, check, or charge. Wine is available for $5 a glass or $15 a bottle.