The Huntington County Purdue Extension Office wants to offer students a Spring Break experience called 4-H Fun Days April 5th-7th. These events will span over a three day period and will be offered for grades 3-12. The class break down would include grades 3-5 from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., grades 6-8 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and grades 9-12 from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. The classes will offer students the opportunity take part in activities that they will be able to take home and enjoy. Day one, April 5th, will have more information to come! Day two, April 6th, will showcase cake decorating. Kim, from Kim’s Katered Affair, will be teaching the participants new cake decorating skills and secrets along with enjoying a delicious baked treat! Day three, April 7th, will showcase gardening. Participants will experience starting plants from seeds, learn how to transplant seedlings and care for the plants as they grow. Participants will plant seeds for the Helping Hands Community Garden and will also be able to take some plants home for themselves! 4-H Fun Days are not just for children enrolled in 4-H. If any student is not enrolled in 4-H, he or she is more than welcome to join us for these days. Participants can come all three days or pick and choose between the scheduled events. Each day will incur a cost of $15 for the specific event. Seating is limited so register by March 28th at 260-358-4826. Come take part in a FUN Spring Break event!
- This Week At The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum: Week Of February 11, 2019
- Hayworth Celebrates 18 Years Of Service With Northwestern Mutual
- Fort Wayne Parks And Recreation Announces House Catering Open Bid
- FWMoA Announces Regional Scholastic Awards
- Mayor Henry Announces Public Safety Personnel To Receive Additional Compensation For Hours Worked During Polar Vortex