Want to join an award-winning team that has BIG FUN?
With a new year here, the TinCaps are accepting applications for part-time, seasonal positions for the 2016 season. Each year, the TinCaps employ approximately 600 part-time staff to work in a variety of roles at Parkview Field.
Applications are available both in the Administrative Office at Parkview Field (1301 Ewing St.) and at TinCaps.com.
Open positions include:
· Bartender (must be at least 21 years old)
· Concession Assistant
· Concession Cashier (must be at least 21 years old)
· Concession Cook
· Concession Supervisor
· Commissary/Warehouse Runner
· Commissary/Warehouse Supervisor
· Food Cart Cashier
· Food Cart Cook
· Parking Lot Attendant
· Team Store/Kids Zone Attendant
· Ticket Office Personnel
· Usher/Ticket Taker
· Vending Supervisor
· Video Production (Camera, Replay, Audio, Graphics, Director – experience necessary)
· Wait Staff (must be at least 21 years old)
Keep in mind that the team is able to work with flexible schedules.
Completed applications must be submitted to Parkview Field’s Administrative Office or by email to TinCaps Office Manager/HR Administrator Cathy Tinney (tinney).
Applicants may apply for multiple positions but should submit only one application. There is no application deadline. However, serious candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
The 2016 season at Parkview Field opens up on Saturday, April 9 at 6:05 p.m. when the TinCaps host the Lake County Captains (Cleveland Indians). The team’s complete 2016 schedule can be found at TinCaps.com.