SCAN, Inc. (Stop Child Abuse and Neglect) received $5,000 from The Grainger Foundation, an independent, private foundation, in support of SCAN’s mission to protect children, prepare parents, strengthen families, and educate our community to Stop Child Abuse and Neglect. This donation was recommended by Clint Foor, Market Manager of W.W. Grainger, Inc.’s Fort Wayne location.
- FW Fire Department To Accept Applications For New Firefighter Recruit Class
- Governor Announces $25 Million in Relief for Renters
- Record Weigh-in For Spring Garbage Collection Cart-Only Collection Continues
- Miami Indian Heritage Days Season Begins Saturday, July 4
- “Taste Of The Arts” To Be Online Celebration In August