Kevin Sills has joined Ossian State Bank as Vice President & Business Banker. Kevin brings over ten years of experience in the financial industry. He has been a Wells County native his whole life and resides in Ossian, IN with his wife Rebecca and their son Henry. Kevin is a graduate of Southern Wells High School. He obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree in business from Ball State University and is currently pursuing his MBA from Indiana Wesleyan University. Kevin is affiliated with the Wells County Chamber Ambassadors, Bluffton NOW, Southern Wells Building Trades Committee, Bluffton – Southern Wells Dollars for Scholars, and the Bluffton Rotary. In his free time, Kevin enjoys spending time with his family, helps out on the family farm, and is active with his hobby of physical fitness.
- The Dekko Foundation Has Granted Big Brothers Big Sisters Of NE Indiana
- ‘Speak Up’ Is New Firm Specializing In Alternative Communication
- This Week At The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum: Week Of October 15, 2018
- Fort Wayne International Airport To Celebrate Customer Appreciation Week October 15-19
- FWCS Expands College & Career Exploration Program