Ready or not, the holidays are here. And before you know it, baseball will be, too. Now you can celebrate both with the TinCaps. Here are several ways in which the TinCaps are gearing up for the season…
· 2017 Opening Day Tickets for Sale: To make for a fun and affordable holiday gift, tickets for Opening Day 2017 at Parkview Field will go on sale Wednesday, Nov. 23 at 10 a.m. and remain on sale through Dec. 31. The TinCaps begin their 2017 season on Saturday, April 8 against the Bowling Green Hot Rods (Tampa Bay Rays) at 6:05 p.m. with fireworks to follow the game.
There are 3 ways for fans to purchase Opening Day 2017 tickets…
2. The Orchard Team Store at Parkview Field (open Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m)
3. The Orchard Team Store at Glenbrook Square Mall (click here for mall hours)
Tickets for all 70 regular season TinCaps games at Parkview Field in 2017 will go on sale in February.
· Orchard Team Store Open at Glenbrook Square Mall: The Orchard Team Store’s Glenbrook Square Mall location is now open for the holiday season through Dec. 31. (Click here for mall hours.) This year the store is located on the second floor, just above the food court. Meanwhile, the Orchard Team Store at Parkview Field remains open year-round, Monday-Friday (10-5).
· Night of Lights Fireworks at Parkview Field: As part of the annual HolidayFest in Downtown Fort Wayne, the Night of Lights will be capped off at Parkview Field with fireworks scheduled for 7:45 p.m. (See the full event schedule here.) Concessions will be available.
· Lights of Love Memorial at Parkview Field: Parkview Field is home to Erin’s House for Grieving Children’s Lights of Love. Memorials for loved ones are being shown on the ballpark’s videoboard through Thanksgiving. (See hours here.)