The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in conjunction with the Catholic Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend is hosting a symposium on Strengthening Marriage and the Family on Saturday, November 12 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Bishop Luers High School located at 333 East Paulding Road in Fort Wayne. The day-long joint symposium will feature keynote speakers Fort Wayne Stake President Ferril Sorenson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and Bishop Kevin Rhoades of the Catholic Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend. Speakers will discuss practical ways of fostering love, life and joy in a Christ-filled home. Topics include communication in marriage, parenting and authority, social media and the family, and many more. For additional information, please see the following link: http://www.todayscatholicnews.org/2016/10/symposium-strengthening-marriage-and-families-slated-for-nov-12-in-fort-wayne/.
- The Dekko Foundation Has Granted Big Brothers Big Sisters Of NE Indiana
- ‘Speak Up’ Is New Firm Specializing In Alternative Communication
- This Week At The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum: Week Of October 15, 2018
- Fort Wayne International Airport To Celebrate Customer Appreciation Week October 15-19
- FWCS Expands College & Career Exploration Program