The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in conjunction with the Catholic Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend is hosting a symposium on Strengthening Marriage and the Family on Saturday, November 12 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Bishop Luers High School located at 333 East Paulding Road in Fort Wayne. The day-long joint symposium will feature keynote speakers Fort Wayne Stake President Ferril Sorenson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and Bishop Kevin Rhoades of the Catholic Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend. Speakers will discuss practical ways of fostering love, life and joy in a Christ-filled home. Topics include communication in marriage, parenting and authority, social media and the family, and many more. For additional information, please see the following link: http://www.todayscatholicnews.org/2016/10/symposium-strengthening-marriage-and-families-slated-for-nov-12-in-fort-wayne/.
- AWS Foundation Hires Joni Schmalzried, Ed.D. As Chief Program Officer
- AWS Foundation Presents Keynote With A Special Announcement At The 2019 Arts United Awards
- Fort Wayne International Airport Completes Construction On New Terminal Road
- Lutheran Life Villages Renovation Project Adds Feeling Of Home
- Hundred Acre Wood Exhibit – January 12-April 21