The Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne elected three new members to its board of directors, as well as installed officers for the 2016-2017 fiscal year, at the organization’s annual meeting. The new board members are:
· Mike Cahill – President & CEO, PHP Northeast Indiana
· Son Huynh – Associate Broker, Reecer Properties
· Rob Patrick – Vice President/Trust Officer, 1st Source Bank
The 2016-2017 officers of the board are:
· President – Chris Rupp, Dulin, Ward & DeWald Inc.
· Vice President – Shannon Hardiek, Phillips Financial
· Secretary – Tom Trent, Rothberg Logan & Warsco LLP
· Treasurer – Jonathan Hancock, Canterbury School (Retired)
Returning members of the board include:
Michael Barranda,Attorney, Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom LLP; Bob Francis,Vice President and CIO, Steel Dynamics; Trois Hart,Associate Vice President for Marketing, University of Saint Francis; Todd Jacobs, Vice President, Life Line Youth; Greg Johnson,Vice President of Finance, Fort Wayne Newspapers; Kathy Kolb,Human Resource Director, Brooks Construction (Retired); Dr. Deborah McMahan, Health Commissioner, Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health; Bruce Menshy, Community Leader; Ben Miles, President, Parkview Regional Medical Center & Affiliates; Don Steininger, Community Leader; Nick Talarico, Divisional Merchandise Manager, Do it Best Corp.; Irene Walters, Community Leader.
A special thank you is extended to exiting board members, former Board President Jane Gerardot, Carol Lindquist, and Ian Boyce.