The New Haven Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the City of New Haven will be holding the 2016 State of the City Address on Monday, March 14, 2016. Mayor Terry McDonald will share with the audience a recap of the past year, as well as the upcoming celebrations of New Havens 150th Anniversary and what is in store for New Haven in the upcoming year. Also, a dinner will be served for all to enjoy, supplied by The Orchid Reception Hall where the event will take place. The cost of the event is $30.00 per person, or $200.00 for a table of eight and will take place beginning at 5:30 p.m. For information on how you can reserve your spot at this dinner, call the Chamber office at 749-4484 or email email@example.com.
- AWS Foundation Hires Joni Schmalzried, Ed.D. As Chief Program Officer
- AWS Foundation Presents Keynote With A Special Announcement At The 2019 Arts United Awards
- Fort Wayne International Airport Completes Construction On New Terminal Road
- Lutheran Life Villages Renovation Project Adds Feeling Of Home
- Hundred Acre Wood Exhibit – January 12-April 21