The New Haven Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the City of New Haven will be holding the 2016 State of the City Address on Monday, March 14, 2016. Mayor Terry McDonald will share with the audience a recap of the past year, as well as the upcoming celebrations of New Havens 150th Anniversary and what is in store for New Haven in the upcoming year. Also, a dinner will be served for all to enjoy, supplied by The Orchid Reception Hall where the event will take place. The cost of the event is $30.00 per person, or $200.00 for a table of eight and will take place beginning at 5:30 p.m. For information on how you can reserve your spot at this dinner, call the Chamber office at 749-4484 or email email@example.com.
- The Dekko Foundation Has Granted Big Brothers Big Sisters Of NE Indiana
- ‘Speak Up’ Is New Firm Specializing In Alternative Communication
- This Week At The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum: Week Of October 15, 2018
- Fort Wayne International Airport To Celebrate Customer Appreciation Week October 15-19
- FWCS Expands College & Career Exploration Program