The following Fort Wayne parks have some areas of flooding at this time:
· Foster Park (The golf course and tennis courts are closed. Soccer classes scheduled for Foster Park have been moved to Kekionga Middle School, in the track area on their field.)
· Kreager Park (The park was accessible this morning, but may close again this afternoon if we receive large amounts of rain.)
· Swinney Park East (Closed)
· Swinney Park West (Frisbee Golf is closed.)
· Franke Park (Flooded in various areas, but access to the park is open.)
· Lawton Park (Ball Diamond #1 is closed.)
The Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department encourages citizens who are registered for programs and classes in the parks above to phone their instructor, or other provided phone numbers, to check the status of their program before venturing out.