A customer account management and billing system that will allow customers 24/7 access and real time payment postings will soon be available. The system transfer will begin on Friday June 19. Beginning Friday June 19, through noon on Monday, June 22, the City Utilities’ Customer Relations Center will be closed for both walk-in and call-in customers while the new system supporting 100,000 customers comes on-line.
Additionally, as we’ve already notified customers through information sent in recent billings, beginning tomorrow, Friday, June 12 at 3:00 p.m., we will not be able to take credit card payments in our Customer Center at Citizens Square or by phone, until after the transition is complete. Credit cards will be accepted again on Monday June 22.
Benefits of CIS Infinity
• Reduce customer wait time
• Post information in real-time
• More information directly available to customer – use history, billing, and payment history
• Increase self-service options
• Immediate communication with field personnel
• More options for multi-property accounts
• Fewer steps for transactions
City Utilities by the Numbers
Over 1 million bills annually (hard copy and paperless)
Over 1 million payments annually
20,000 move-in – move-out transactions
150,000 phone calls annually