The Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne elected three new members to its board of directors, as well as installed officers for the 2015-2016 fiscal year, at the organization’s annual meeting. The new board members are:
· Todd Jacobs Chief Financial Officer at Equity Investment Group
· Nick Talarico Divisional Merchandise Manager at Do it Best Corp
· Irene Walters Community Leader and Volunteer
The 2015 – 2016 officers of the board are:
· President Chris Rupp, Dulin, Ward & DeWald Inc.
· Vice President Shannon Hardiek, Phillips Financial
· Treasurer Jonathan Hancock, Canterbury School
· Secretary Tom Trent, Rothberg Logan & Warsco LLP
Returning members of the board include:
Michael Barranda, Burt, Blee, Dixon, Sutton & Bloom LLP; Ian Boyce, Dickmeyer-Boyce Financial Management; Bob Francis, Steel Dynamics Inc.; Jane Gerardot, Boeglin Gerardot & Grubbs PC; Trois Hart, University of Saint Francis; Greg Johnson, Fort Wayne Newspapers; Kathy Kolb, Community Leader; Carol Lindquist, Indiana-Purdue University Fort Wayne; Dr. Deborah McMahan, Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health; Bruce Menshy, Community Leader; and Don Steininger, Steininger Development.
A special thank you is extended to exiting board member Risé Taylor.