Join Heritage Park in a fundraiser for the Alzheimer’s Association by purchasing a carryout dinner on October 24th. The dinner, which will be held from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., consists of half of a chicken, a side dish and dessert for only $6, with all proceeds going to the Alzheimer’s Association. Heritage Park, operated by American Senior Communities, is located at 2001 Hobson Road, Fort Wayne. For more information, call 260-484-9557, or please visit the website at www.ASCSeniorCare.com/hp <http://www.ASCSeniorCare.com/hp> .
- Fort Wayne International Airport Announces New Air Service Route for 2019
- The Child And Adult Care Food Program (Cacfp) For Emergency Shelters And At-Risk Afterschool Meals Programs
- Woodstock Rocks On Forever Stamp
- Wuestefeld Promoted To Director Of DNR Fish & Wildlife
- New Monthly Menu Features, All-You-Can-Eat BBQ & Blues Music At The Club Room